* Using the media to raise your profile & promote your business
* Understanding that not all news outlets are the same
* Receive guidance on surviving a social media firestorm
* and finally, gain valuable hints on how to become a journalist’s best friend
Format of the event:
There are 2 parts to this event.Part one we have 2 speakers who will share their insight into utilising the media to raise your business profile
Part two will offer each and any of you attending the chance, while you are there, to pitch your business and your skills to potential companies looking to hire.
Who should attend?
- Web and mobile application developers;
- SEO and viral marketers;
- IT systems specialists;
- Social media freelancers and agencies;
- Graphic artists and Design specialists;
- Games developers;
- Creative writers, copyrighters and editors;
- PR and media specialists; and
- Video, animation and music freelancers
This event is brought to you by PacificStream & Open Labs at LJMU with huge thanks to our Sponsors at Baltic Creative.
Where is it?
Unit 51, Baltic Creative, Jamaica Street, Liverpool
When is it?
Tuesday 11th December, 5.30pm til 8.00pmLight buffet & beverages provided