- 00:00 – Secret Archives of the Vatican – Veiled Beauty Dark Magic – CC BY-NC-ND Licensed – from CCHits.net
- 07:54 – The Orchestra – Like A Beetle On It’s Back – License Unknown – Another track from the Swedish band I met in Liverpool recently. Nice guys and great musicians.
- 12:14 – Koimatsu – Party, soul and funky – CC BY-NC-SA Licensed – An interesting bit of jazzy Spanish funk. Love the cover art too. Will add a link in the show notes.
- 19:39 – Henrik Jose – The Little Things – CC BY-NC-ND Licensed – Recommended to me in person by Bob from LivLUG, a new way to submit suggestions perhaps. This is from the23seconds.org net label and it’s from an EP of the same title.
- 24:42 – Brownout – Olvidalo – CC BY-NC Licensed
- 31:27 – Damscray – Dancing Tiger – CC BY-NC-SA Licensed
- 34:30 – Daniel Bautista – Moonlight Sonata – CC BY-SA Licensed – From CCHits.net
- 42:12 – Macroform – Stress Response – CC BY-NC-ND Licensed – Suggested via email by Jonthan Archer – American electro/instrumental artist from Troy, Ohio. Where Lolcatz come from of course. This is from the 2010 album Return To Knowing.
- 47:30 – LIVE TRACK – My version of “Redemption Song” by Bob Marley. I hope you like it.
- 52:45 – The Teacups – John Cherokee – License Unknown – Been talking to Kate Locksley from the group and we’ll have them as guests soon. Thanks to Adrian for putting us in touch.
I mentioned Professor Kliq and his college fundraiser.
Donations & Support:
Kind donations came in from Sander Sheepens. Plus all the people who clicked the Flattr buttons.
A big thanks to everyone who helps support the show financially. It’s a non-profit enterprise. You donations are the reason I can do this. So click those Flattr buttons and use the Paypal link in the sidebar, and I’ll keep the music coming. Deal?
Please spread the word about the show. Tell 1 friend, it could make a big difference if everyone does it.
Get In Touch: Please send me your thoughts and feedback on the music I play or any other aspect of the show. If you make music or you know people who make music and you think they should be on the show, send me suggestions and demos by all means. I’m always pleased to find new music and share it with people. Most of that is down to you, the wonderful listeners and your wisdom.
Email all feedback and suggestions to – show AT ratholeradio.org
Thanks for listening, I hope you enjoyed the show. Thanks also to everyone who turned up in our IRC channel at irc.freenode.net the channel name is #ratholeradio. I don’t expect much to happen there in the weeks between shows, I probably won’t be around much, but if people want to hang around in there and chat you’re more than welcome. Don’t forget you can access the channel from a web browser by going to webchat.freenode.net and entering #ratholeradio in the channel text box. Take care till next time folks.
Support the show: If you’d like to leave a tip and help pay for the cost of making the show please use the Paypal button in the sidebar of the site. Or click the Flattr buttons.
Music Sources and Licensing: A few of the tracks in this show are from the artists own personal websites and don’t contain licensing information. That’s why they are listed as unknown. The individual licenses are listed next to each track, where known. If there is no license listed you must assume all rights are reserved on that song. The rest come from the following sources: Jamendo.com
Rathole Radio by Dan Lynch is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Proud Member of The Association Of Music Podcasting – visit musicpodcasting.org for more details.
Original posting http://ratholeradio.org/