New dates for webinars in January 2015...
The next deadlines for some EU programmes (Erasmus+ and Europe for Citizens) are in March 2015, and there are other deadlines throughout 2015 for other programmes. There are millions of euros available from these programmes, and arts & culture organisations all over Europe are gaining support from them for their projects and activities, and UK organisations can also benefit from these sources. In 2014, UK successes include Brouhaha International festival and Opera Circus (successful in their applications to Erasmus+) and the Imperial War Museum (who received a grant from the Europe for Citizens programme).
The January round of Euclid webinars will provide both an overview of these various programmes and detailed information on 4 of the individual programmes. The webinar programme is as follows:
• 12 January: EU Opportunities: An Overview
• 16 January: EU Programmes: About Creative Europe: Culture
• 19 January: EU Programmes: About Europe for Citizens
• 20 January: EU Programmes: About Erasmus+
• 21 January: EU Programmes: About Horizon 2020
There are also two "packages" available.
• 4 PACK: all 4 programme webinars (16/19/20/21 January)
• 5 PACK: overview plus all 4 programme webinars (12/16/19/20/21 January)
And you can participate via your own computer, laptop, tablet or even smartphone, at work or at home, from anywhere in Europe! Feedback from Euclid webinars includes:
• "a very useful and brilliantly speedy overview: I really appreciate it being concise, clear, and only lasting one hour"
• "Very intensive but very useful!"
• "I thought the content was excellent ... I thought the speaker was excellent, clear and concise"
• "thank you – I found this webinar very interesting. It was delivered well – at pace but easy to stay with it. Your presentation style is easy to listen to, and I appreciate the odd injection of humour!"
• "It was extremely useful – I have been ploughing through the websites trying to navigate my way. Just identifying deadlines was almost impossible, let alone guidelines as to where the project I am considering will work."
• "Up to your usual high standards – always my first port of call to check up on latest information about EU funding!"
• "I thought it all went very smoothly and the presentation, slides and speaker were very good"
All webinars start at 13.00 (UK time) / 14.00 (central European time) / 15.00 (eastern European time). Each will last for between 60-90 minutes.
Prices range from £30-40 (€38-50) for a single webinar, and £60 (€75) for the 4 Pack and £80 (€100) for the 5 Pack. All these webinars are FREE for Connexus members.
You can find full details about all webinars at www.euclid.info/webinars. You can find more information about Connexus membership and benefits at www.euclid.info/connnexus and you can join at www.culture.info.
All these webinars will be led by Geoffrey Brown who has been advising on EU funding applications for over 15 years, and who has an unrivalled knowledge and experience of EU funding. Geoffrey will tell you what you really need to know about EU opportunities.
Book your place by selecting your choice of webinar(s) from the left hand menu at www.euclid.info/webinars.
Editors Note: I've been on one of these sessions myself and can highly recommend them. Geoffrey is very highly regarded and an expert in this field.